21.1.18

SAMANTHA FOX - The Complete 12 Inch Club Mix - 2015


CD1
01. Touch Me (I Want Your Body) (Extended Version)
02. Aim To Win (Extended 12'' Mix)
03. Do Ya Do Ya (Wanna Please Me) (Extended Version)
04. Hold On Tight (Extended Version)
05. I'm All You Need (Extended Version)
06. Holding (Extended Version)
07. Naughty Girls (Need Love Too) (Special Extended Mix)
08. Nothing's Gonna Stop Me Now (Extended Version)
09. I Surrender (To The Spirit Of The Night) (Extended Remix)
10. I Promise You (Extended Version)
11. Fox Hunt Mix
12. I Only Wanna Be With You (12" House Mix)
13.Love House (The Black Pyramid Mix)
14. I Wanna Have Some Fun (Have Some Fun Mix)

CD2
01. (Hurt Me! Hurt Me!) But The Pants Stay On (DJ Pierre's Remix)
02. Another Woman (Too Many People) (Harding-Curnow 12'' Version)
03. Let Me Be Free (Extended Version)
04. Go For The Heart (Foxy Club Mix)
05. Santa Maria (Open Arms Remix)
06. The Reason Is You (One On One) (Club Mix)
07. Wasted N.R.G. (Trance Mix)
08. Perhaps (Peter Martine 12'')
09. Touch Me (Extended)
10. Angel With An Attitude (Extended Mix)
11. Midnight Lover (Folk Dance Mix)
12. Forever (Extended Mix)
13. Call Me (Andrea T. Mendoza Vs. Tibet Yes Club Mix)
14. I Give Myself To You (Remix)

CD3

01. Touch Me (I Want Your Body) (Blue Mix)
02. Do Ya Do Ya (Wanna Please Me) (Vixen Mix)
03. Nothing's Gonna Stop Me Now (Club Mix)
04. I Surrender (To The Spirit Of The Night) (12'' Remix)
05. (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction (She's Gotta Have It Mix)
06. Naughty Girls (Need Love Too) (Full Force Naughty House Mix)
07. Love House (Sulphuric Mix)
08. I Wanna Have Some Fun (Extended Version)
09. I Only Wanna Be With You (Extended Version)
10. (Hurt Me! Hurt Me!) But The Pants Stay On (The Pants Come Off Mix)
11. Another Woman (Too Many People) (UK Remix)
12. Let Me Be Free (Beam's Fun-House Mix)
13. Santa Maria (Gio Remix)

CD4

01. Touch Me (I Want Your Body) (SleazeSisters Club Mix)
02. Tomorrow (Matt Early & David Doyle Funk Balls Remix)
03. Come Outside (Radio Edit)
04. Go For The Heart (Extended Dutch Remix)
05. Naughty Girls (Need Love Too) (Solar City Vocal Club Mix)
06. Touch Me 2007 (John Dahlbaeck Remix)
07. Midnight Lover (Sleazesisters European Extended Remix)
08. Tomorrow (Future Disciple Trance Mix)
09. Call Me (Williamsburg Trash Bar Mix)
10. The Secret (Tomer G Na Na Na Remix)
11. Dance Dance (Throw Ur Hands up in Mix)
12. Hot Stuff (Pjs 'Hot Stuff 80s Club Mix)
13. Touch Me 2016 (Pimp  Jam Mix)



Aucun commentaire: