8.8.14

JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE - Essential Mixes - 2017

 
 

CD1
01-Rock Your Body (Paul Oakenfold Mix)
02-Like I Love You (Basement Jaxx Vocal Mix)

03-Cry Me A River (Dirty Vegas Vocal Mix)
04-Señorita (Num Club Mix)
05-My Love (Steve Angello & Sebastian Ingrosso Mix)
06-Sexyback (Pokerface Remix)
07-What Goes Around...Comes Around (Sebastien Leger Remix Radio Edit)
08-Until The End Of Time (Jonathan Peters Club Mix) (Feat. Beyonce)
09-Lovestoned I Think She Knows (Tiësto Remix)
10-Boutique In Heaven (Inedit)
11-Love Sex Magic (Pokerface Club) (Feat. Ciara)
12-Suit & tie (Radio Edit) (Feat. Jay Z)

CD2
01-Rock Your Body (Sander Kleinenberg's Just In The Club Mix)
02-My Love (Linus Loves Remix)
03-Sexyback (Linus Loves Remix)
04-What Goes Around...Comes Around (Quentin Harris Mix)
05-Until The End Of Time (Ralphi Rosario Big Radio Mix)
06-Lovestoned I Think She Knows (Kaskade Remix)
07-Love Sex Magic (Roberto Bedross Remix)
08-My Love (Paul Oakenfold Radio Edit)
09-Sexyback (Armand's Mix)
10-Sexy Ladies (Remix)
11-What Goes Around...Comes Around (Paul Van Dyk Club Mix)
12-Until The End Of Time (Mike Rizzo Global Club Mix)

CD3
01-My Love (Ibiza Is Burning Mix)
02-Sexyback (Tom Novy Ibiza Dub)
03-What Goes Around...Comes Around (Mysto & Pizzi Mix)
04-Until The End Of Time (Johnny Vicious & Dj Escape Remix)
05-Lovestoned I Think She Knows (Matrix & Futurebound Extended Remix)
06-Sexyback (Dj Wayne Williams Ol' Skool Remix)
07-What Goes Around...Comes Around (Junkie Xl Big Room Extended Mix)
08-Lovestoned I Think She Knows (Justice Remix)
09-What Goes Around...Comes Around (Larry rRck Remix)
10-Until The End Of Time (Jason Nevins Extended Mix)
11-What Goes Around...Comes Around (Wookie Remix Radio Edit)

CD4
01-Rock Your Body (Vasquez Club Anthem Mix)
02-Cry Me A River (Bill Hamel Vocal Remix)
03-Like I Love You (Kaskade Full Vox Mix)
04-Senorita (Eddies Extended Club Mix)
05-My Love (Paul Oakenfold Remix)
06-SexyBack (Peter Rauhofer Reconstruction Mix)
07-Ayo Technology (Steve Night Electro Mix)
08-LoveStoned - I Think She Knows (Matrix & Futurebound Remix)
09-Until The End of Time (Sebastian Ledger Club Mix)
10-What Goes Around... Comes Around (Junkie XL Small Room Mix)
11-4 Minutes (Bob Sinclar Space Funk Remix) (Feat. Madonna)

CD5
01-Love Sex Magic (ErekMcQueen Sexually Aroused Club Mix)
02-Cry Me A River (Junior's Earth Club Mix)
03-Like I Love You (Joe Bermudez Club Mix)
04-Rock Your Body (Sander Kleinenberg's Just In The Radio Edit)
05-My Love (Friscia & Lamboy Remix)
06-SexyBack (Randy Boyer's Dirty Sex Club Mix)
07-LoveStoned - I Think She Knows (Femi Fem 12 Inch Remix)
08-Until The End of Time (Pokerface Club Mix)
09-What Goes Around... Comes Around (Terry Hunter Remix)
10-4 Minutes (Tracy Young House Mix) (Feat. Madonna)
11-Carry Out (Chew Fu No MSG Fix Remix)
12- Love Sex Magic (DJ Frayz's Mythical Club Mix)

CD6
01-Like I Love You (Deep Dish Zigzag Remix)
02-Cry Me A River (Johnny Fiasco Vocal Mix)
03-My Love (Poker Face House Remix)
04-SexyBack (DJ Sneaks Sexy Main Mix)
05-Until The End of Time (Groove Connection Club Mix)
06-LoveStoned - I Think She Knows (Mysto & Pizzi Remix)
07-What Goes Around... Comes Around (Wookie Mix)
08-4 Minutes (Junkie XL Remix)
09-Love Sex Magic (Jason Nevins Sex Club Mix)
10-My Love (Sticky Count The Money Remix)
11-LoveStoned - I Think She Knows (Push 24 Extended Mix)
12-Until The End Of Time (Jason Nevins Mixshow)

Aucun commentaire: